About me...

September 23, 2011

Review: Ever Bilena Pro Flawless Finish Foundation

I'm now my second bottle!
My palm there was in dirt. Hahaha. I've written something on it.
I started using it when my I’ve got into Watson and hopefully to purchase some skin care regimens but this one caught my eyes. I am obsessed purchasing liquid foundations. I can go out anywhere even if it’s the only make-up I am wearing plus with a little touch of blush. Anyway, when I got in the counter of EB, and saw this one I took it and read what has been said at the cover of the bottle. I tried their tester and I found out that this one was very subtle to use.
In Gold and Beige
The first I purchased was the beige but later on I perceived that ‘twas very lighter to my face but it also looks very well but I guess it doesn’t suited on my skin tone so when I’m running out of this I went back at Watson then purchased another item of the same product. But I decide that I must need to change the tone and that’s why I have gold one. 


Elhaaay <3

1 comment:

  1. I'm so crazily inlove with this liquid foundation.. on my third bottle already! LOL! I'm using the oriental one which suits the best on my skin tone.


    Thanks for sharing this sis! Love your blog! I'm following you now! :)

    ReplyDelete

ask me here and feel free to comment :)