About me...

September 02, 2011

Saturday haul 08/21/11 Watsons and HBC


Saturday and I was in school that time for 6 hours! The heck I was so worn out that day I remembered. Nonetheless, while it’s our time to go home my classmates asked me if they can borrow my lesson plans since they are going to have a demonstration on FSC. So they went to our place and did some chitchat and ate Chocó rolled brownies. When they already wanted to go home I joined them to walk until we reached Araneta Square where they used to ride all the way through their place. So I decided to go canvassing on mall for the attire I need to dress in for our incoming retreat that was happened last Thursday and Friday (August 25-26) at Tagaytay. (I’ll blog the photos we’ve taken there soon). After canvassing for the outfits, I looked for shoes and I found a red pair of topsider that was go well with my selected attire. (White long sleeve polo with printed red floral, short jeans with a big cuff at the bottom and a red pair of eye-catching topsider! How about that? Maong shorts with a big cuff at the bottom are too in demand nowadays that’s why I want to wear it. Then after, in fact I have no plan to go and buy at Watsons and HBC until a sudden, I discovered myself walking inside the stores and pick and choose some regimens and makeups. Until I purchased these things!



 It consists of Hair spa by Hair treats, Liquid Neutrogena pure mild cleanser, Body Recipe Facial Scrubs with Goat’s milk, Nichido Dark brown eyeliner, Maybelline all shine-free foundation refill in beige, and SanSan soleil nail polish in moss green. 
Body Recipe Skin Lightening Facial Scrubs + Goat's milk.
I don't use it usually in fact; this was the first time I purchased it. I went on HBC for an alternative of Maybelline's gel liner but I found out this one. I also want to give it a try coz I'm fond of skin regimens containing milk on it. And I can say it really works a lot! I really like the smooth effect after I rinsed my face. 
 Sansan soleil nail polish in green moss.
I really loved nail polish typically if it’s red. But they don’t have red so this green caught my attention. Sansan’s nail polishes are so striking. It has three different colors the other was yellow and orange but I chose this one. I will post the photos soon when I got polished it already to my nails. 

Maybelline clear smooth all shine-free foundation in nude beige refill
It’s new right? So I formulated to buy a refill first before buying the compact. It’s a two-way cake also but I’m not really an aficionada of Maybelline’s foundation frequently with the pressed powders and gel foundations. It absolutely didn’t lasted any longer unlike the Fanny Serrano’s two-way cake I really loved purchasing it over again. But because it’s new I GAVE IT A TRY but then, I still don’t like the works of it.
Hair spa by Hair treats in Watermelon.
I used it how many times. And ‘twas my one and only hair treatment aside from L’Oreal shampoo. I’m not into using hair conditioners it make my hair extremely weighty and greasy and I’m not comfty with it. So I used hair spa as an alternative for hair conditioners.
Nichido eyeliner in dark brown.
I’m running out of eyeliner for my brows that time so I determined to buy another one. I don’t want to go to Tagaytay without brows. I couldn’t envisage how I look and tease by my classmates. Haha

Liquid Neutrogena Pure mild cleanser.
Actually I was holding a Clean and clear facial cleanser until I saw this one. I never thought that Neutrogena has an affordable facial cleanser so I put backed the first I am holding on and chose this. It’s new so I gave it a try. And now I can say that this was worth-buying for!! ;)

Stay tuned for the photos of our retreat on Tagaytay. It's really fun and entertaining. :)




Til next time! Ciao <3 elhaaay

8 comments:

  1. Elhay are coming this sat @ the Cosmetics Event in Megamall? I haven't mailed the stuff yet super dooper busy because of my US Visa requirements. Imma hand it to you na lang sana if you'll drop by. Plus we can get to know u more me and the rest of the beauty bloggers will be there late Saturday afteroon... Lemme know if you plan to drop by ah. Can't wait to meet u dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MissGen I won't be able to attend the cosmetics event this incoming Saturday I have a midterm exam that particular day til Tuesday. :( Naah. its okay. I understand hehe :) Doncha worry :) <3 You know I really want to but I need to take the exams first. Sorry :( Hope we can meet soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh too bad. Anyhoo, I'll try to ship ur gifts this coming weekend. Good luck on your midterms babe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yah.. :( Sorry.. But I knew that you understand dear :) Thanks. Take care <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yah.. :( Sorry.. But I knew that you understand dear :) Thanks. Take care <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you got some treats there! I'm following. Would love it if you followed back ;D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Daisy of course I will! :) Thanks for following me dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice haul... love watson!

    please check my blog and follow if you like, I promise I will return the favor. thanks.

    www.thehiddenfairy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

ask me here and feel free to comment :)