About me...

June 02, 2011

Avon cleanser, toner and Caress nail polish review

Now, these things that i will post are my hauls and anything that i usually used.
I am fond of make-ups, shoes, bags etc. and especially those products/things that made me exquisite :P

Cleanser and Toner

avon naturals replenishing
blue cap- cleanser, white cap- toner
Those are my cleanser and toner that i used. I started to use them when my friend promote it to me when i was in third year college, that's last year. And since i was looking for a milky cleanser they recommend it to me because its 3-in-1 milky cleanser and i found it awesome, it smells good and its smooth in the face and it cleanses make ups and unseen dirts and it moisturizes skin in one easy step accdg. to the label at the back and its TRUE. And for the toner, its like other toner though its not that strong when you smell it.


 Nail Polish

Caress in baby pink
 I love pink that's why i bought that one from caress and i just bought it for only P23.75. Actually i don't have a plan to buy a pink nail polish but one night when i opened the page of etudehousephilippines on facebook, i looked at their nail art contest album and one of the contestant are wearing a pink nail polish with a diagonal black and white nail art, so starts then i'm inspired to do a pink nail art and this is what i've got..


haha! not that pretty much, better luck nextime! :p
and i attached my nails with this accessories..


gold and silver flower nail decorations


















No comments:

Post a Comment

ask me here and feel free to comment :)