About me...

June 06, 2011

contact lenses..

my contact lenses
as you see, those are my contact lenses.. 1 ice contact lens in mint green at the top.1 Geo contact lens in nudy gray in the middle and 1 freshlook in blue at the bottom. I usually used freshlook blue.. its more visible and my eyes getting look gorgeous! haha.


in blue contact lens
in nudy gray
in mint green

those three are good for 1year use. And on this coming semester, i promised myself to buy another contact lens of Geo in Sakura pink.
sakura pink


its lovely, isn't it? and its un usual color of lens for me. i really love thisssssssssssssssssssss *sigh* i hope i can find it asap at any SM as not to be frustrated too much.. *frowning* jk! haha :)

that's all -- elhay :)

2 comments:

  1. The one in the middle is very pretty! It looks good on you too! :)

    http://jesroque.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. mint green looks like a hazel brown. hmm i wanna try ck-105. :)

    http://poptartselle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

ask me here and feel free to comment :)