About me...

July 17, 2011

Elegant Fuchsia Coin Purse!


The very first I saw this Fuchsia Coin Purse my heart starts loving it!
I bought this at Uno, at the second flr. of Puregold, Monumento. For only, P79.50!! Very inexpensive yet elegant!

You wanna know why, why I bought this purse?

See the ribbon in front? That's the reason why I bought it! I'm fascinated on ribbons! That's why I loved Hello Kitty too! Lady Gaga when I saw her hair looks like a real ribbon but it was her hair! She customized it! Ohh ribbons..
I easily fell in love with you!!

And notice the color, I don't really like fuchsia since then but with this purse I did like it! The purse was available also in color of Black, Baby Pink, White but I chose fuchsia I really don't know why!! But its worth it for picking this color. Many likes it when they saw it to me. :)


Til' next time!
Aloha! :)


Elhaaaay :)

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for following me babe~ I like that purse! Super kikay lang~
    Will be checking ur blog every ow and then! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the follow.. love that purse!
    i haven't checked the the entries for the giveaway.. but if you haven't seen or joined the giveaway.. please check the link:

    http://www.mykissenmakeup.com/search/label/giveaway

    thank you very much!

    would love to read more posts from you!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Diane! Yah, I haven't seen it yet. Wait I'll take a look on your blog, and I'll join if there still a time! :)

    You're always welcome here on my blog! <3
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute purse!! :D followed your blog . hope you could follow mine too <3



    http://ishalovesmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it! I love hello kitty too and ribbons, soo cute! :)

    following you now. hope you could follow back :)
    http://sugarspiceeverythingnicebyem.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Em yah yer right! Ribbons are so cuteee! :) Thanks for following me, I'll assure you I'll follow you back! <3

    ReplyDelete

ask me here and feel free to comment :)