About me...

July 17, 2011

My Top 10 wishes for my incoming 22th birthday..

Hello again sweeties!!


I know its too early to post my Top 10 wishes for my incoming 22th birthday! But its just suddenly occupied my thoughts. Just trying to fulfill my beatitude! So here are my Top 10 things I wanna try to have soon..


10. Any Tote Bag in Red or white. Since I'm in my High school days, I'm inclined to buy Bags!! I really loved them! I know I don't have enough money to buy those signature bags since I was still a student that's why I let myself to buy those imitation bags just for now! I KNOW its not right to patronize them but I need bags! Got it? So, I will try my very best to buy a branded one within this entire year.


9. Next is, Facial cleansers, toners and moisturizers. Any brand will do. My skin aren't that sensitive.


8. A pair of flip tops every month. I'm trying to pursue this, cause I'm ALSO fond of collecting cute flip tops.


7. Books! Mostly if the author were my favorites!! Guess who are those?? They're Paulo Coelho and Mitch Albom!! The Alchemist, Brida, Tuesdays with Morri, For one more day. Ohh.. Very inspiring!!


6. Sakura Pink Geo Contact Lens. I saw this lens on the blog site of Miss Noe Villa Gee aka Colorismyweapon. It's very unusual color of lens for me.. I tried blue, green, grey, brown but this color -- I still didn't!! So, I wanna try.


5. Nail Art kit. It's kinda cute and very fun! *Methinks* Since when I was a child I'm inclined in cleaning and cutting my nails until now!! Because many of people who saw my fingernails they always says that my fingers are like candlesticks! How flattering right? And the fact that it's include in proper hygiene.


4. My fourth was -- Lacoste perfume de toilette and So inlove herbench body spray. I can't go out without any spray of perfume. I felt I'm so untidy without any spray!! 


3. My top three was lined for make up hauls!! This is my vanity! My inclination in make ups were more inspired by Miss Say Tioco Artillero. That time when I was looking on how to put make ups properly I started browsing on Youtube of some videos related on how to put Concealer, liquid foundation etc. and then suddenly I found myself watching Say's videos and that's it! She's became my beauty guru idol!!


2. My second wish is a Dollface palettes! I really like this one! I saw this to many Beauty Guru's I've watched. I wanted to collect those palettes. But they don't have any branches here in the Philippines, they're only do shipping. But I have a hard time to make orders to their multiply site because I don't have any experience in shipping any ordered items. But this time I promised myself to order those palettes ASAP before my birthday comes!


1. And my number 1!!! Here is my super duper like to have!! I really want it badly!! A SLR camera!! Nikon or Canon will do.. I like taking pictures mostly taking myself a shot!! I'm not that too pulchritude in person, but I'm proud to say that I'm a Photogenic person. I can make myself beautiful in any shot I've taken whenever its stolen nor wacky.. Neither serious nor cranked. WE'RE ALL BEAUTIFUL!!


Those are my wishes for my 22th birthday. I'm not expecting anyone to give me those things but if they do, I will Thank them for the rest of my life!! For now, I will try my very best to fulfill these wishes for my own beatitude!




til next time! Aloha!
Thanks for reading! :)


elhaaaaaaay :)

5 comments:

  1. Hi Dear~
    I'll sure send you a set of skincare regimen. Send me a message with your address @ missgennd@yahoo.com. Happy Birthday in Advance! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. MissGennD oh really? :) OMG! Thank you MissGenn!! :)) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elhay please send me your address so I can send some of them your way. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been saving up for a nice Canon DSLR! Which one are you thinking about?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Canon EOS 400D EOS Digital SLR. Oh that's too expensive dear. You want it too? :)

    ReplyDelete

ask me here and feel free to comment :)