About me...

July 24, 2011

Maybelline Aqua Gel Foundation Review


Hello Sweeties!

I'm here again! *wink* Great day for a new review. Hope my internet connections will be on the good. Anyway, Later when I and my brother got went to the mall he bought clothes while I, I purchased another foundies! It's Maybelline Aqua Gel Foundation and Fanny Serrano two-way cake foundation (I will try soon to do a review on this). Actually the reason why I purchased those was Miss Say recommended it to me when I was asking her about my problems on cakey part of putting foundations.



Likes:
  • It's soft.
  • I loved the color!! BEIGE!
  • The scent was so-so.
  • It gives cool feeling when you apply it.
  • It's easy to find. You can find this in any SM department.
  • It could be put and carried in a small pouch.


Dislikes:
  • It's a bit cakey for me!
  • It lasts only for 4 hours! Its easy to vanish!
  • It's a bit expensive. It costed P349.00 just for a 30ml tube bottle.
  • It dries fast! I have a hard time blending it.
  • It doesn't really cover my imperfections on my face.

Will I repurchase it? Hmm. I don't think so. It's not working on me but to ya'll guys should try it. I'd read many reviews about this before I blogged this and we'd had diverse opinions about this item though we'd had also similar opinions but I think I won't repurchase it! For me! But for you guys you can never say that It will not work on you because It did not worked on me if you do not try it! So give yourself a try! Maybe you will like it. Many said that its suited to their skin maybe on them but for me, It's not. But still, I wanna thank Miss Say for recommending this! At least I tried it. :)

So that's all for today. Gotta work on another review.



See you on my next review! :)
Aloha!

Elhaaaay! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ask me here and feel free to comment :)